French Second Language Learning Tools
Are you looking for resources to help your child in his FSL journey? Here is a list of online tools that you can use.
- This website assists French Immersion students in learning how to read in French using free illustrated books. The site aims to help students read to develop their imagination and to progress in their reading skills.
Practice reading as a family and track the progression of French-reading skills at home.
- This website features texts to support the growth of native and non-native French speakers’ reading and language skills.
- With hundreds of eBooks offered at 29 different levels of reading difficulty, it’s easy to put the right content in every student’s hands.
- 18 levels of French reading resources in both PDF and VIDEO formats specifically for the French immersion classroom.
- Lecture Enfant was created by a teaching team for K-6 students. Students can read printed books or stream them online, listening to the books being read as they follow a visual cue on the screen.