While I Grow Up
French Club for Kids 9-14
This virtual program is for French Second Language learners between the ages of 9 to 14 that wish to improve their French and need an outlet for their creative energy. This program allows kids to discover their uniqueness thanks to hundreds of creative online projects submitted by kids from around the world. Kids will be able to create video, photo or written projects which will be entered into monthly draws for prizes!
Program and Registration Information
- Kids enrolled in the program will receive 8 weeks of one-on-one mentorship with our virtual WIGUP Mentors who are fully bilingual and ready to help your kids improve their French.
- Mentoring slots are available 7 days a week from 9am until 7pm Monday to Thursday, 9am until 4pm on Friday, and 10am until 2pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Kids will also receive free membership to the WIGUP.tv portal for 3 months
- CPF Membership is required and there is a $40/child fee associated with registration.
- Full and partial scholarships are available to families who need financial assistance. Please contact if you family would like to request a scholarship.
- Kids who enroll and actively participate in the WIGUP French Club, have the opportunity to win a trip for themselves and their family to Québec City! Each child who completes 5 WIGUP projects gets entered into our raffle. Winning this trip is an amazing opportunity to put your French to use and travel bilingually within Canada. The raffle will happen June of 2022.